Call for Workshops and Tutorials
The IEEE/SICE SII 2019 organizing team invites professionals in the area of System Integration to propose workshops/tutorials to be held on IEEE/SICE SII 2019 in Paris, France. Workshops provide the opportunity to discuss active research areas in a forum where participants can talk about their most recent work. Tutorials provide an opportunity to get insights into the state of the art of a specific research area and it is presented by recognized researchers.
If you intend to propose and organize a workshop/tutorial, please provide us with a proposal using the template, and including the following information:
- Title of the Workshop/Tutorial
- Organizers of the workshop/tutorial
- Abstract of the Proposed Workshop/Tutorial (approx. 100 words)
- Brief description of the area of interest (approx. 100 words), with special focus on why we should believe this is an interesting and significant topic?
- A list of potential speakers, presentation titles, and their affiliations
Once approved, it is the duty of the organizers to publicize the Workshop/Tutorial among researchers and practitioners in the field and attract a sufficient number of participants.
Please submit your proposal through Paper Plaza in PDF format.
Workshops and Tutorials proposal template: download
Submission deadline: August 1st, 2018. Later submissions can be considered on special request.
Acceptance notification date: no longer than one week after the date of the proposal submission.
Workshops and Tutorials Chairs of SII2019
- Dr. Ixchel Ramirez-Alpizar, Osaka University, Japan
- Dr. Natsuki Yamanobe, AIST, Japan
- Prof. Kenichi Ohara, Meijo University, Japan