Contributed papers and organized session papers initial submission guideline
Notification of acceptance
Final paper submission deadline
October 29, 2018
November 15, 2018
Templates and submission procedure
All papers submitted to SII2019 will undergo a peer-review process. A manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, who will provide detailed comments and – if the submission gets accepted – the authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes into account this feedback. The review process is managed by the program chair and the conference associate editors.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.
Authors should use the templates provided by the electronic submission system. The templates for "A4" format paper should be used.
The manuscript submission website will require that you submit your abstract and make any final changes to the author list and title of the paper before uploading the paper.
All authors and co-authors must be registered in the electronic submission system. It is the corresponding author’s responsibility to ensure that the complete author list and the correct title are being entered. This information will be used for the conference program and the proceedings.
Authors should adhere to the following steps for submitting the paper (for initial submission)
- Create an account: go to htps://ras.papercept.net, then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors' PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
- Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word, Use these templates/style files to create the paper and save in PDF format.
- Upload the paper: go to https://ras.papercept.net/ and click on "submit a contribution to SII2019".
- Submit (contributed paper, organized session paper).
- Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all author PINs created in Step 1).
Special session list
The code required for the paper submission to each special session is listed below. If you could not find the special session to submit, please contact the special session organizer. If you have any other questions or anything, feel free to contact the committee e-mail address of the special session chair listed at the bottom of the page.Special session list will appear after August 1st
Paper length and size
For the first submission, a manuscript can be 4-6 pages.
For the final submission, a manuscript should be 4-6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
A single PDF. Please limit the size of the PDF to 6MB.
All papers must be submitted via the Papercept submission site.
Template download: LaTeX or MS-Word
If the paper is accepted, advance registration is required in order to upload the final material of accepted contributions.
- Prof. Noriaki Ando, AIST, Japan
- Prof. Abderrahmane Kheddar, CNRS-AIST JRL, Japan
- Prof. Chun-Hung Chen, George Mason University, USA
- Prof. Chao-Lung Yang, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
Contact: [email protected]
Special Sessions & Workshops Chairs
- Dr. Ixchel Ramirez-Alpizar, Osaka University, Japan
- Dr. Natsuki Yamanobe, AIST, Japan
- Prof. Kenichi Ohara, Meijo University, Japan
Contact: [email protected]